Apply for Pharmaceutical Procurement Project of the Year
This category recognises an innovative procurement project by a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company that has been executed or is ongoing over the past 18 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please provide a background of the project including the rationale behind it, the brief, key team members, time allocated and budget.
- Execution & Challenges: Describe how the brief was fulfilled, including any challenges faced and how the team worked together to overcome them.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how innovation in the procurement strategy and/or execution helped the outcome
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the project including the contribution to business growth and/ or benefits to the stakeholders.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.