Apply for Excellence in the Provision of Professional Services to Procurement
This award recognises the professional service provider that has provided an outstanding and comprehensive service to the Procurement sector in Ireland over the past 18 months.
Organisations that should enter include, but are not limited to, consultancy, outsourcing, recruitment, solutions and technology and training organisations.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, areas operating in, key clients and team members.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant clients that you have supplied services to and why you think the relationships were exceptional.
- Business growth: Please outline significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth. This may include, but is not limited to, client gains or retention, sectoral growth, a boost to operational performance or personnel development.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how offerings have been adapted to meet the specific business needs and local conditions of the client.
- Customer focus: Please describe how the business provides an outstanding and professional service, demonstrating how it has benefited clients.