Apply for Excellence in the Procurement of Facilities Management
This category recognises excellence and/or innovation in the procurement of Facilities Management by a private or public sector organisation over the last 18 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Project Information: Please outline the project submitted, including information on how it came about and how the contract was secured.
- Objectives: What were the objectives behind the procurement of Facilities Management? And how did it meet these objectives?
- Outcomes and Results: Please outline any practical outcomes to arise from the project outlined in your submission.
- Value to the Company: What value or benefits did the project provide to the company? Did it reduce costs? Did it increase productivity?
- Summarise by explaining why you feel this entry is the best example of procurement of Facilities Management over the past 18 months.