Apply for Best People Development Initiative
This award recognises the organisation that invests most effectively in the development of their people across procurement, via coaching and mentoring.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Outline how the People development initiative was developed, the business needs that prompted it and Board level commitment.
- Implementation: Provide an overview of how the people development initiative was implemented and communicated to the business
- Outcomes: Highlight the outcomes of the people development initiative including details of how it raised the skill levels of individuals and contributed to improvements in performance.
- Results: Provide evidence of how the success of the people development initiative was measured
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.